Worship and Restore Illinois Phase 4
Join us for daily prayer, online Sunday worship at 10 a.m., and in person worship at 8 a.m. Sunday!
June 26, 2020
In keeping with Governor Pritzker's Restore Illinois Phase Four, St. Andrew's will introduce these changes to worship as of Sunday, June 28:
- The 10 a.m. Sunday service will continue online via Facebook with distribution of communion by Fr. Ben on the back lawn of the church from 12 to 12:30 p.m. Zoom coffee hour will continue from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- The 8 a.m. Sunday service will be open to in-person attendance up to the Governor's limit of thirty five worshippers. Advance registration is not required. Wear a mask and maintain social distance. Bring your prayer book or service leaflet provided online. This is a Said Eucharist without music.
Click here to read Fr. Ben Hankinson's letter to the parish concerning these worship changes.
Click here to go to St. Andrew's Facebook page for viewing of the following:
- Morning prayer audio via Facebook at 9 am daily, including weekends.
- Evening prayer audio via Facebook at 7 pm daily, including weekends.
- Midday Moments with Fr. Ben, live-streamed via Facebook three to five times a week at 12 p.m.
- Holy Eucharist, Rite II, with organ music on Sundays at 10 a.m. live-streamed via Facebook.
Recordings of these services will be available after the livestream has concluded and may be found here.
Resources for worship
- The 1979 Book of Common Prayer Link
- The Lectionary Page Link
- A Form for Spiritual Communion. Link.
- Prayers of the People, Washington National Cathedral, March 15. Link
- Podcast offerings from Forward Movement, including the Daily Office. Link
- Pray the Daily Office Link
- Weekday devotions for families - Faith at Home. Link