Worship and Illinois Phase 4 Restrictions
Worship in person!
- Sundays, 8 a.m., up to 35 people may attend Holy Eucharist, Rite I, in person. Wear a mask and observe social distance. Service leaflets are posted online 24 hours prior to the service at standrews-edwardsville.com/sermons. Attendees do not need to register in advance.
- Sundays, 10 a.m., up to 35 people may attend Holy Eucharist, Rite II, in person with organ music and singing. Wear a mask and observe social distance. Service leaflets are posted online 24 hours prior to the service at standrews-edwardsville.com/sermons. Attendees should register in advance here.
View our services live-streamed from our Facebook page. Service leaflets are available 24 hours before each service at standrews-edwardsville.com/sermons.
Honor or Remember Someone Special!
Make a donation for candles or flowers for the altar on a particular date (e.g. wedding anniversary) which supports the Altar Guild or Flower Guild. Signups are online at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040548afa92aa4fa7...
Pray and Reflect Online at facebook.com/standrews.edwardsville.com
- Evening Prayer, Sunday, 7 p.m.
- Compline, Monday, 7 p.m.
- Noonday Prayer w/Reflection, Tuesday, 12:05 p.m.
- Noonday Prayer w/Reflection, Wednesday, 12:05 p.m.
- Noonday Prayer w/Reflection, Thursday, 12:05 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. - Morning Prayer with Great Litany
- Friday, 12 noon during Lent, Stations of the Cross
- Saturday, 7 p.m. – Compline
Attend Class with Fr. Ben Hankinson
- A Lenten class series via Zoom finishes Wednesday, March 24. A new class begins in April after Easter.
- Consider studying the Book of Mark now through the Good Book Club here.
Resources for Worship
- The 1979 Book of Common Prayer Link
- The Lectionary Page Link
- A Form for Spiritual Communion. Link.
- Prayers of the People, Washington National Cathedral, March 15. Link
- Podcast offerings from Forward Movement, including the Daily Office. Link
- Pray the Daily Office with St Bede’s Breviary. Link
- Weekday devotions for families - Faith at Home. Link