2022 Book Fairs
Spring Book Fair
Friday, May 6 and Saturday, May 7
- Friday (3-8 p.m.) - Reservations only.
- Sign up online here.
- Or, call 656-1294 to reserve your Friday slot.
- Saturday (9 a.m. to 1 p.m.) - No reservation required. Walk-ins welcome.
Save the Dates:
- Summer Book Fair - August 5-6
- Fall Book Fair - November 4-5
The Book Fair features more than 20,000 used books, well organized and priced to sell. Categories include fiction (hardcover and paperback), children’s books, history, literature, pets, sports, regional history, cookbooks, gardening, art, biography, music, humor, large print, religion, reference, science fiction and much more. The books are sorted by category with some categories also alphabetized by author.
Covid-19 - Masks are not required but are preferred.
Questions can be addressed to fair organizers Mike and Cindy Reinhardt who can be reached at 618-656-1294.
Other Sources of information on our Book Fair:
- St. Andrew’s Book Fair Facebook page
- The Book Sale Finder website
- Local and regional newspapers
- Fliers at local coffee shops
- Our Book Fair organizers at 618-656-1294
We thank everyone who has shopped, donated, or volunteered a St. Andrew’s Book Fair!